The House & Garden
a simple road facade
hides a spacious home
the pool cover keeps toddlers/puppies out!
51 Upper Cambridge St, University Estate, Cape Town
phone / fax (-27-21) 447-2820 email@example.com
Home Accommodation close to Cape Town city centre; on the slopes of Devil's Peak with stunning views over the harbour in the West, across the sweep of Table Bay, and over to the Hottentot-Holland mountains in the East.
Ideal for holidays or business
SMOKING out of doors only please! In keeping with national policy, and out of consideration to others, it would be appreciated if you do not smoke indoors. Thank you
- Two en suite bed rooms (one double, one twin-bed) each with own toilet & shower, opening onto an enclosed garden. DSTV in bedrooms
- A third bedroom with twin beds, toilet & basin en suite, radio,
but no view; (only let in conjunction with a front room)
- A separate bathroom is available for all three rooms
- North facing (= sunny all day)
- Separate guests' kitchen
(with fridge, microwave, electric frying pan, griller, toaster, kettle, crockery & cutlery)
- Plunge pool in secluded garden
- Portable braai (bar-b-que) in the garden
- separate side entrance for guests
- secure parking
- laundry (R100/load)
- rooms serviced during the week
- mini-bus taxi stop over the road
Rates & Booking Form
I have two friendly dogs and two young cats who love it when I have guests
Join me off-road running, sea-kayaking, or dragon-boating,
or join me for rambles on the mountain through the "Fynbos",
or ask my advice on "Wine-routing" and other places to enjoy !
put your feet up and relax !
conduct your business from a homely environment,
conveniently close to the city.